2013-01-01

SPANISH NUGGETS OF JANUARY


Hi, folks!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
During January 2013, I shall upload an amount of Spanish rarities, good songs not well known as they deserve, obscure items and bands. It is very hard to find, and write the story of these bands, since they recorded just one 45, or EP; or they are casual recordings. But all these nuggets have the air of the deepest Spanish sixties. How happy they seemed to be! How simply, but beautiful, the lyrics are! How truth their music have inside! How easily we can travel to the past! How many dreams appear while listening this music! I hope you enjoy this month.
All my best wishes to you all during this new year. As to me, I shall not request nothing to 2013, since I have given too much efforts to 2012. This year, I hope it could give me a lot of things that I have already paid.
Miguel

No comments: